Jan 26 '12
The 3D Museum is a unique app containing a collection of anaglyph pictures of various statues, sculptures, and monuments from different cities and museums. You'll see dozens of famous exhibits without getting up from your sofa or looking away from your iPad screen.
- Does not require an internet connection
- Simple, convenient interface
- Several view modes
- Favorites function
- Slideshow mode
- Any picture can be saved in the photo library
- Shake your iPad while in full screen mode in order to see a random picture
- Touch the pictures in order to go to full screen view mode
- The "gear" icon lets you change the view mode
ATTENTION: You need Blue & Cyan anaglyph glasses to use this app!