Jul 10 '12
Published for the first time in 1909, Al Hasnaa magazine was the first women's magazine in the Arab world. As an avant-gardist publication, it was a pioneer of social modernity in the Sixties. As a faithful platform for women, it contributed to their liberation and rights. In raising the many issues on the role women in Arab cultures and societies, Al Hasnaa has always been at the center of heated debates about the new Arab woman. Al Hasnaa was acquired by Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal Group in 1998 and the magazine has developed rapidly under its new management in terms of the relevance of content and its reach to the very important feminine population in the Arab World. Al Hasnaa has published in 2009 So Chic, the fashion magazine.
This application features content of Al-Hasnaa magazine printed version, a monthly magazine distributed in the Arab world.
- Subscribe for the monthly issue of Al-Hasnaa magazine for $2.99 a month
- Upon subscribing to Al-Hasnaa magazine you automatically enter a draw for a valuable prize.
- Past issues (archive) can be purchased for $2.99
- Your monthly subscription of $2.99 grants you access to both iPad and iPhone applications.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription will auto renew unless auto-renewal is turned off within limit of current subscription
- You can turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes settings on your iPad or iPhone.