Sep 10 '11
American Photo - 9.11.01 The Photographers' Stories is all about the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, in New York City, Washington D.C. and rural Pennsylvania. It provides the real stories of photographers that shot the attacks on World Trade Center and their after effects.
This app is absolutely free of charge and it robustly encourage you to make a donation of your preferred size to one of the charities that you can easily found on the donate page from the app.
The app can be used in the following way:
- To turn pages & find new stories, you just need to swipe sideways or tap the left or right edge of the screen.
- Swipe up & down to read stories or tap the top of the screen to return at the start.
- Speedily access the navigation tools by pressing or holding anywhere on the page. Either press & hold somewhere or quickly tap somewhere on the page with your finger to make the navigation tools disappear and come back to the page you were on.
- When you double tap on the screen you'll just see the bottom layer. Double tap once more to return to original layout.
- Tap the upper-right corner of a page for bookmarking pages. Return to this page by using the Bookmarks tab in the menu bar. To remove the bookmark simply re-tap the same corner.