Jul 10 '12
ChronosView allows you to transform a PowerPoint(tm) 2007 and above presentation into an interactive visual timeline.
Simply load a pptx file from iTunes document exchange and import it from the App's main screen. Next, you add a time value for each slide (using a very streamlined process we developed) and you're ready to see your presentation as a series of data points on a timeline.
Zoom in to change the scale and see more details; zoom out to view less details. Just like you would on a map.
Using the timeline mode:
- Swipe left to right to navigate along the timeline
- Use the iPad pinch and stretch touch movements to change the time scale
- Double-tap the timeline to return to the default scale.
- Tap a thumbnail to see a full-screen view of the selected data point
- When viewing a full-screen data point, swipe left or right to go to the previous or next data point
- Double tap to exit the full-screen view