May 22 '12
Putting a little bit of money on the side now can pay off in the future. With Cost of Waiting calculator you can see how putting off your savings can cost you in the long run. Whether you are saving to retire, saving for your kid’s college or for other long-term goals, use Cost of Waiting calculator to see what you can gain by starting now or what you can be missing by waiting. See the benefit of compounding interest on your investment.
With an included send feature you can share your Cost of Waiting calculator results with friends and family members. With a quick touch of the Send button you can send the Cost of Waiting results via email, including the data points used in the calculation.
Calculates and Displays:
- Account balance if you start investing now
- Account balance if you wait to start investing in one year
- Cost of waiting for one year
- Easy key pad entry and slider entry options
- Real-time calculation display
- Result sharing via email