May 15 '12
Image Spider is a web crawler which will download images from the website you give it.
Point it at a website, or use the inbuilt browser to find the site you want, tell it how many levels deep to go and what size images you want, and set it going!
Image spider will crawl your chosen site and download the images, saving them straight into an album in your devices photo library.
- Easily and automatically download images from sites
- Choose how many levels deep to go, or select '0' to crawl the whole site
- Select a minimum image size so you only save the images you really want
- In-built browser to help find the site you want to crawl, and to log-in to any sites
- Images are saved directly to an album in your photo library
- Pause spiders at any time to continue later
- Update a completed spider to search for new images on a site
- Choose to download only over wifi to save your data allowance