May 10 '12
“IT IP Code” is the first available iPhone/iPad application to consult the Italian Industrial Property Code, as set by the Italian Law by legislative decree no. 30 of 10 February 2005, no. 273, subsequently modified by legislative decree of 13 August 2010, no. 131.
The new code has 246 articles; apart from patents and utility models, trademarks and other distinctive signs previously regulated by the laws in force since 1942, the new code regulates the new plant varieties and the topographies of semiconductors.
The application provides:
- an easy consultation and legibility of the text, divided into chapters, sections and articles;
- full English translation of the text, as amended by the last legislative decree;
- keyword search of single articles;
- the possibility to cut & paste the text;
- new iPad Retina display optimization.
The code is updated to the last revision of legislative decree of 13 August 2010, no. 131.
The English translation is provided courtesy of GLP S.r.l.