|Map Draw - Route tracking and Annotation|
Map Draw - Route Tracking And Annotation App - Map Draw - Route Tracking And Annotation for iPad & Reviews
|About Map Draw - Route tracking and Annotation:|
INTRODUCTORY SALE!!!!! For this week and this week ONLY, we are offering Map Draw at 50% off of the regular price. Be sure to get this app on sale!
Map Draw allows you to create your own routes and maps on the iPad. Total distance is tracked, and all maps can be drawn on by freehand and exported, making it the ideal tool for planning a run, giving driving directions, keeping track of your travels, and more. All map routes and entries are stored in a beautiful journal-style interface on the device. No uploading to or downloading from a website is needed.
- Use your finger to draw on the map. Our touch system makes plotting your route easy and accurate, and total distance is stored. This is the perfect tool for dynamically mapping a route or run on the iPad.
- Maps support forward geocoding, allowing you to search for any location by name or address.
- Use the zoom to location feature for easy access to your current location when drawing a route.
- Map type can be toggled between standard, satellite, and hybrid. The type is stored and remembered for each individual map.
- Plotting contains undo and clear-all support.
- Each map you create is stored in a journal-style interface for easy access. Every entry is plotted on a graphic map display.
- Journal interface is customizable.
- Application supports both landscape and portrait orientations.
- All Saved routes can be freely edited at any time. Changes are saved automatically.
- Information is cached locally, allowing you to view a route and map offline. However for pinching and zooming, an internet connection is recommended.
- Maps can be exported via email, or saved directly to the device in the photo library.
- All exported maps can be freely drawn on, allowing you to add additional notes, or paint directly on the map like a canvas.
- Application contains built-in help and support, is intuitive and easy to use.
Can't think of what routes you might map? Here are just a FEW ideas:
*Create, plan, and store your runs for cardio fitness and training.
*Check the distance between 2 points to see how far you went (or need to go)
* Map Directions to an event, write any additional notes or info DIRECTLY into the map, then email to your people.
*Track the places you drive. Determine what routes are and aren't effective for milage and gas to conserve fuel.
*Create ALL your evil plans: draw out extraction points, drop off and pickup points, secondary escape plans, and more. Share with evil subordinates, or keep them to yourself.
* Like to travel a lot? Set place marks on all the countries, states, cities, war zones etc, that you've been to.
*Just find a place on the map, and paint to your hearts content: Make the streets look green, scribble out the house of the neighbor you don't like, draw a robot in downtown Tokyo… Whatever you feel like.
*Plan a scavenger hunt or route for someone, plotting the route they would follow, houses they might visit, etc.
*Draw out your favorite rock band's touring schedule, or where the home teams plays for the season, and export to your photos for safekeeping.
*Journal and chronicle the epic road trip you are currently on.
* Use to plan your next hiking trip. Or all the routes you used while bagging 14ers.
* Store the routes of all the marathons, 10k's or other races you've done. Pull them up to show people just what you ran, what you were feeling at each point in the race, where you hit the wall, and more. It makes telling a co-worker about your race much more visual and interesting.
* Map your biking routes.
* Use for Homework in history and geography class. Draw out historical information (trade routes, important battles, etc) on the map, and summit to your teacher.
* Have another use we didn't cover? We'd love to hear about it!
|Map Draw - Route tracking and Annotation What's New|
New in 1.2
**** Waypoints (Custom Map Annotations)*****
You can now add waypoints to any route or map you create. Just touch the waypoint tab, choose a title, subtile, icon, and pin color, and press create to add your waypoint. Use drag and drop to move your waypoint anywhere on the map. Add as many as you like.
This update also includes the following:
- Textfield clears each time when adding a new route
- Name appears in textfield when changing a map title
- Fixed broken link to Fishington Studios Website
- Bug fixes
- Create map button is now enabled at all times
- Updated help section
- Changed map icons and callouts for the map in the main view
- Added a new splash screen
Thank you to all of you for your wonderful feedback. Help us keep the updates coming by taking a moment to review the app. As always, if you have any suggestions or comments we would love to hear them. Please feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com
|Map Draw - Route tracking and Annotation Details|
|Be the first to write a review for Map Draw - Route tracking and Annotation|
|Latest Apps By Fishington Studios|
|Boxes by Fishington Studios||Ω Recorder - Voice Memos, Audi||List Pad Pro|
|Journal Pad Pro||Map Draw - Route tracking and Annot||Meeting Box - Notes, Tasks, Recordi|
|iJournal - Notebook and Journal sys||Awesome Lists - To do + Lists for i||iRun Log - Running and Cardio Journ|
|Pain-ter - The Art That Hurts! HD|
Please Sign In