Jul 03 '12
Having trouble keeping up with who you talked to about what and when? How about the clients you need to follow up with tomorrow, the day after, or next week or two? We know it's overwhelming!
Get it out of your head and dump it into Mytinerary. We have a proven system that makes it simple to see which clients you have talked to and which appointments you have scheduled for the upcoming week. Mytinerary is simple, efficient, and intuitive.
What we developed makes it quick and easy to determine which clients you need to get in touch with for the upcoming week from the Itinerary view. Switch to the Journal view and you can easily see a history of your meetings and phone calls. Filter and sort the view as you wish. Add brief notes to remind yourself of important details. Schedule follow up appointments that show up on your Itinerary. Easily import contacts from your iPad's address book or upload a spreadsheet with your contact data. You can even create new contacts from within Mytinerary.
* Simple - Just a few screens makes it easy to navigate and use.
* Itinerary view - Quickly see who you need to contact during the upcoming two weeks.
* Journal view - Easily see the entire history of meetings along with notes for each.
* Sort/Filter - Reduce the amount of records to scroll through by using the sort and filter options.
* Search - Search functions are relevant to the screen you are on making it easy to find anything you are looking for.
* Export - Export your data into a spreadsheet and save it on your computer.