May 09 '12
Have you ever forgotten a password? Or were you in a need of your credit card details while on the go without your wallet? Do you think it's not safe to carry all your private information in your real wallet? Are you using same password for all websites and social networks because it's impossible to remember them all?
This is where MyWallet as a secure passwords manager comes handy.
* You can store plenty of information in pre-defined templates or simply create your own template if they doesn't fit your needs.
* Secure your Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, ID Cards (Passport, Drivers License), Web Logins (Internet Banking, Facebook, Twitter, etc.), Software Licenses (Serial Numbers) or any other private information.
* Store secure Contacts with ability to Call them directly from MyWallet (as well as FaceTime, SMS/MMS, E-Mail and Skype)
* By purchasing this iPad only version you save 25%, however there's also Universal application that will run on iPhone, iPod Touch as well as on iPad (MacOSX version is available in the Mac AppStore)
* Backup your wallet using iTunes or import your wallet from Lite version.
* Personalize the look with beautiful backgrounds
* Support for iOS 4+ multitasking so you don't need to enter your password everytime you switch to another application (includes configurable auto-lock feature)
* Desktop version for Mac OS X is now available in the Mac AppStore. Windows and Linux version are already in progress as well. Desktop versions will introduce wallet syncing between your computers and devices.
* Now you have to remember only one password (Beware: Your wallet password is not stored anywhere and it cannot be recovered if you forget it).