|R44 RavenII Performance Pad|
R44 Ravenii Performance Pad App - R44 Ravenii Performance Pad for iPad & Reviews
|About R44 RavenII Performance Pad:|
Gyronimo R44 Raven II Performance Pad
The flight computer revolution.
With the Gyronimo Performance Pad you can calculate weight & balance, performance and navigation data in just a few seconds! It is designed for one specific aircraft, the Robinson R44 Raven II, and contains all necessary flight and performance data.
Quickly change all important values using sliders!
This enables students and flight instructors to experiment with the values and create "what if" scenarios in no time.
The Performance Pad has four main pages
1. Weight and Balance Page
Set person and baggage values in seconds using the convenient sliders. Select doors on/off and left controls in/out with switch-buttons. Check the CG within it's limits immediately and on the same page!
Both lateral and longitudinal CG will be calculated and all arm and moment values can be displayed.
Enter your own items like external load data or camera equipment.
There is no faster way to do a Weight & Balance calculation from scratch.
Additionally a complete fuel calculation is built in.
Based on fuel flow and fuel available the flight time and fuel reserve are computed. Control all values via sliders and receive a warning if the fuel reserve is less than 20 minutes.
2. Performance Page
Using the data from your Weight & Balance page the pad calculates:
- Out of Ground Effect (OGE) ceiling
- In Ground Effect (IGE) ceiling
using the internal data derived from the original helicopter operating handbook.
Again you can use sliders to quickly set up the temperature, elevation and pressure altitude. The pad then calculates
- Density Altitude
- Maximum Continuous Power (MCP)
- 5 minute take off power
- Never Exceed Speed (V ne)
and will display warnings in case a limitation is exceeded.
You can also experiment with the all values and find the corresponding maximum helicopter weight for the particular environment.
3. Flight Time Page
This page is a complete E6B flight computer with a new and revolutionary graphical user interface. Use the sliders to enter basic values like variation, deviation, wind velocity and direction and the pad will calculate
- Calibrated and True Airspeed
- True and Magnetic Course
- Wind Correction Angle (WCA)
- Compass Heading
- Ground Speed
- Flight Time for a specific distance
4. Helicopter Page
Here you have access to the helicopter's specific data
- Main and Tail Rotor dimensions and
- Power Plant and Fuel
- Airspeed and other limitations
- Change units from US gallons / lbs to Kg/Liter.
- Enter your email address and receive a complete Weight and Balance report.
No other flight computer for the R44 offers all these features combined in one program.
Whether you are a professional pilot, student or flight instructor, we are sure that you will benefit from the possibilities of this revolutionary flight computer.
Performance Pad features
- Graphical User Interface for the iPad 3 Retina Display
- Revolutionary value entering method using sliders
- Enter pad for precise value input
- Doors and controls on/off function
- OGE/IGE ceiling display
- CG limit display
- Warnings and alters when limitations are exceeded
- Custom items (i.e. External Load / Camera Equipment)
- Save function of all values (start where you left off)
- Email of Weight & Balance summary to your address
- Combined IGE and OGE graphics
- Moment and Arm display
- Helicopter Descriptive Data
- Airspeeds and Limits
- US or Euro Units
We hope that the Performance Pad is intuitive to use, however if you have questions or reports please
contact us anytime at: email@example.com and we will reply usually within the same day!
Check out our video tutorials!
|R44 RavenII Performance Pad Details|
|Be the first to write a review for R44 RavenII Performance Pad|
Learning Colors - The Good Buddies
Animal Match - HD
Mind4Learning: Fractions and Decima