May 23 '12
The TechCrunch app is the best way to get the hottest technology news on your iPad. Browse the latest headlines with a flick of your finger then tap to dive into an unparalleled source of stories about startups and Silicon Valley, gadgets and go-getters.
The beautifully designed free app brings you all the news from TechCrunch’s award-winning website and is fully integrated with CrunchBase—the industry leading startups, entrepreneurs and investors database. Meanwhile, the TechCrunch Trending list and TechTweets will quickly show you the stories and social updates currently keeping the tech world chatting.
* Free access to all content from the TechCrunch website
* See what’s currently hot in tech with the Trending list
* TechTweets shows the latest tech news and gossip hitting social media
* Comprehensive integration with CrunchBase
* Custom designed iPad interface
TechCrunch has been obsessively profiling startups, reviewing new internet products and breaking the latest tech news since 2005. The Webby Award-winning site is a leading source for 12 million techies and VCs each month, while the company also hosts major industry conferences and events, including TechCrunch Disrupt and The Crunchies—an awards ceremony honoring the year’s best startups and innovators.