|Video Tutorial for Keynote for Mac|
Video Tutorial For Keynote For Mac App - Video Tutorial For Keynote For Mac for iPad & Reviews
|About Video Tutorial for Keynote for Mac:|
With this video Tutorial get the most out of Keynote '09 for the Mac! This iPad app includes 27 how-to videos on Keynote '09 which is included with the latest version of iWork. The videos cover everything from the interface to transitions to builds to actions to sharing. Everything you need to create your next presentation in Keynote '09!
All videos are stored on the iPad. No bandwidth is used once the tutorial is downloaded.
Find out how to:
- choose and preview themes with the Theme Chooser.
- add and format text to your slides.
- skip slides in your presentation.
- add shapes to you slides.
- work with tables.
- work with charts.
- add hyperlinks to you presentation.
- build navigation into your self running presentation.
- add movies to your slides.
- Add images to your slides.
- Add audio to slides and to the whole presentation.
- mask images.
- make colors transparent with alpha channels.
- layer and group objects.
- use Magic Move transition to simulate movement.
- move, rotate, resize objects with Actions.
- use comments while building your presentation.
- add presenter notes.
- rehearse and time yourself.
- export your presentation to PowerPoint or PDF.
- Add security to your presentation.
- do more with Keynote '09!
- Sample Presentation with Keynote '09
- Sample Presentation Up Close
- Keynote Terms
- Interface Overview
- Themes and the Theme Chooser
- Adding and Skipping Slides
- Slide Transitions
- Working with Text
- Working with Shapes
- Working with Tables
- Working with Charts
- Hyperlinks and Navigation
- Working with Movies
- Working with Images
- Masking and Alpa Channels
- Grouping and Layering Objects
- Audio Options
- Working with Builds
- Using the Magic Move Transition
- Using Actions
- Using Comments
- Presenter Notes, Rehearsing, and Presenter Options
- View Options
- Sharing and Exporting
- Security Options
We have been doing online video tutorials for over 5 years. Check out what people are saying about our video tutorials:
- "Few people can make useful tutorials. This person is one of the rare trainers who will keep your attention. The author breaks down iPhoto 11 into sensible chapters (videos) and presents them in plain English at a speed which is comfortable to manage. He knows his material!"
- "I read the review and decided to take a chance this was what I needed and WOW!! The last reviewer was so correct!! I needed help on my iPhoto for my iMac and I must say I am impressed and would buy from this developer again. It is nice to have on my iPad and use my computer to set up my iPhoto album."
- "If he keeps putting out more tutorials for programs I use, I will be sure to get these as well. I downloaded his Tutorial For iMovie for iPhone as well, which I also got a lot out of. "
- "Having this app is like having a virtual instructor. All the fundamental are covered."
Get the most out of Keynote '09 with this Video Tutorial!
|Video Tutorial for Keynote for Mac What's New|
- Enabled Airplay for AppleTV
- Fixed the no audio issue reported by users
- Changed icon and name to match our other Tutorials (better branding)
|Video Tutorial for Keynote for Mac Details|
|Be the first to write a review for Video Tutorial for Keynote for Mac|
|Latest Apps By Noteboom Productions|
|Tutor for iMovie '11||Tutor for Keynote for iPad||Tutor for iPhoto '11 Video Tutorial|
|Tutor for Pages for iPad||Bento Video Tutorial HD|
Visual Chemistry Pro HD
UniQPass Pro - Safe Wallet & Data V
UniQPass Lite - Safe Wallet & Data
iMixConcete on iPad
3 Months Calendar (sync with Google